All wedding cakes that I make are bespoke so prices vary dependant on the level of decoration. However, I have provided a guide to give you an idea of how much you would expect your cake to cost, most of my wedding cakes range from £350 to £650 but can be more if large amounts of detail or sugar flowers are requested. All wedding cake prices are inclusive of delivery within a 20 mile radius. Please check my wedding cakes page for an indication of price on previous cakes I have made.
Please contact me for a more precise quote.
- Cupcakes from £2.50-6 each
- Sweet Buffet Items £1- £1.50 each
- Fondant Iced Wedding Cakes:
- Starting from £450 for 3 tiers 6″, 8″, 10″ (100 servings)
- Starting from £550 for 4 tiers 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″ (130 servings)
- Starting from £650 for 5 tiers 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ (180-200 servings)
All iced cake servings are finger portions which are 1″ x 1″
- Naked & Semi Naked Wedding Cakes
- Naked cakes are £350 to serve around 80-100 guests or £400 to serve 120-130 guests. Any bigger than this and I can provide cutting cakes as the naked cakes can’t support the weight of being too big. I ask that your florist provides flowers for the cake in order to match the rest of your wedding flowers. I can provide them during summer months upon request.
- Semi naked cakes are £375 to serve 80-100 or £425 for 120-130 guests.
Consultations and Tastings
The process of ordering your wedding cake usually starts with a consultation where you either come and see me at my studio based in Hailsham, East Sussex or if your not local to me I can offer a consultation on the telephone or via skype or email. This generally takes place between 6 and 3 months prior to your wedding. I hold regular consultation dates which you can keep up to date with by checking my Instagram or just ask when the next one will be, I do fit in evening consultations if you have limited availability- please ask. The consultation lasts around 45 minutes to an hour and it’s a great opportunity to talk over designs and look through magazines for inspiration. I also supply you with a delicious box of samples to take home with you or try with me in order to choose which flavours you’d like for your cake. If you are not local I can post the sample box to you.
If you would like a naked or semi naked cake a consultation is not usually required and I post the sample box to you but of course I am more than happy to meet if you wish.
If you are getting married in over a year then I tend to give you a quote based on the ideas you have and take a £75 deposit to secure the date then we meet up for a consultation when it’s convenient for us both.
Here’s a menu of my most popular flavours;
- Vanilla Sponge with Homemade Raspberry Jam and Madagascan Vanilla Buttercream
- Rich Chocolate Mud Cake, Salted Caramel and Chocolate Buttercream
- Lemon Sponge Soaked in Lemon Syrup, Zingy Lemon Curd and Lemon Buttercream
- Chocolate Guinness Cake (Dense and Rich) with Madagascan Vanilla Buttercream
- Luxury Fruit Cake infused with Brandy
- Vanilla Sponge Soaked in Champagne Syrup with Strawberry & Champagne Conserve
- Carrot Cake with Zesty Orange Buttercream
- Almond Sponge with Cherry Jam and Vanilla Buttercream
- Coconut Sponge with Passionfruit Curd and Vanilla Buttercream
- White chocolate mud cake with morello cherry jam and vanilla buttercream
To achieve sharp edges on cakes all have to be covered with chocolate ganache, on most sponges I use white chocolate as it has a more neutral taste and my icing is thin so darker chocolate can show through. If they aren’t covered in ganache the edges will be softer and look rounded. For fruit cakes marzipan will be used.
I do cater for gluten free diets so please do let me know when ordering your cake if you’d like any further information regarding available flavours. I also cater for dairy free and vegan but these are often a small separate cake or cupcake as it can be restrictive for the wedding cake design.